Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What now?

I've spent the last two years working towards agoal that I completed last Saturday, now I'm trying to get my mind around the fact that I got there... I actually got there! Also I'm trying to decide what to do next. The obvious thing is that I should continue running, so why haven't I? Well actually I'm sick at the moment and have been since I've got back from Cape Town. I've had a niggling cold that doesn't want to properly lay me flat, but also doesn't seem to get better. So I've been miserable for the passed week really.

But maybe it's a good thing, I'm giving my knee a good rest and perhaps by the time I feel healthy enough to go for a run again I'll have thought of another goal that makes sense. I've thought about doing the 94.7, or the Argus again, but maybe I should just work on running a better 21km?

No comments: