Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Major Bleakness

I know it's stupid, but I stored all of my exercise data on my work laptop, mainly because it has a COM port which I can use to download the data (my personal computer needs a USB-Serial adaptor). So I had ALL the data that I've gathered since being in Pretoria on that PC! Which is really sad, because it's quite interesting information that I can't get back!

Oh, did I say that my laptop was stolen from my office at work this past weekend? My window was pried open and my laptop taken from my desk :( I guess it serves me right for leaving my blinds open. The saw it in the window, but we are supposed to have a really good security system, state industrial secrets and all!

Sometimes, just sometimes, I hate my country.

On the bright side, I did start this blog, to store an outline of the data, and I also have my old fashioned logbook...still

No comments: