Monday, August 2, 2010

Eish

I decided to go to the Cardiologist on Friday...well at least to phone him. He asked me to come in immediately. Did a quick ECG and echo, apparently I am in sinus rythm but have an ectopic. However I know that I definitely have palpitations regularly, when exerting myself.

He said that my heart looks a little more lazy than it had in Feb. He's trying me on some new drugs, I don't know the names off hand, but will add them in my next post. I also had a ProBNP and Magnesium blood test which just came back favourably, but he wants to put me on Amiodarone (Arycor) for the next 6 months. There after there should be a new chronic drug which doesn't have the side effects associated with arycor.

Hopefully this rythm thing can get kicked in the butt this time.

No comments: