Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here we go again

Wow, it's been 10 months give or take since I last blogged!! Unfortunately the last mission was a bit of a flop, I haven't yet finished my MSc, but I really really think it's close now!

Thanks to Jon, I stole his idea for this mission...if he ever reads it, he'll know which Jon he is. I'm going to the gym regularly, but sometimes find it a bit monotonous. So when I saw this challenge I had to do it! Started last night with the initial test and did 15 pushups. I could probably have done more, but because I wanted to gym today AND do the program I left it there, I'll get into the proper category after week 2 of the program.

Today I did the middle column even though 15 gets me into the right hand column, but whatever this felt ok. I'll get to 100 in 7 or 8 weeks I guess... or maybe 6! Whats cool about this site is that it doesn't stop at pushups. Theres a program for sit ups, squats and theres a program for pull ups coming! I'll see how far I get, but perhaps I'll do them all.

For now 100 push ups here I come.

No comments: