Saturday, June 27, 2015

For my mom

My mom asked for some pictures of the beachfront close to our house. She visited us a few months back, but unfortunately it was winter time and we only went to the beach once or twice with her. The beach itself is a black sand beach made from either shale or some volcanic rock. Unfortunately it's not the most popular beach so it isn't very well kept, meaning it is frequently littered with plastic, vegetables and other trash washed out of a nearby river mouth. It's popular with fishermen and a pack of feral dogs.

Sunrise at this time of year is at 5am, so we had to get up at 4:50, I think Renalda was up before that making me some coffee. I was not really compos mentis, but it was great to be there, Renalda had the camera, otherwise there would have been no photos!

Enjoy!













No comments: