Thursday, July 10, 2008

Week 28

I'm writing an early post this week because I'm going to be Cape Town over the weekend and won't get to a PC.

Yesterday I ran a route that I previously called "Hell on tar" ...it doesn't really seem like hell anymore. We have even added some extra distance to it, to make up 6km. In the spirit of saving the planet a kilometer at a time I also cycled to and from the club in the not so cold weather. I'll see if it's ok to continue when it is really cold.

Afterwards, in the shower I was thinking that I haven't had any real cardiac symptoms for a long time. Sure I watch what I eat, make sure I get enough rest and exercise regularly, but in my day to day life I don't experience any symptoms, which is awesome.

This week, I will have run 18km if I run tomorrow. I'm planning on running at my old Run Walk For Life club in Bergvliet. Hopefully the Cape Town weather stays away!

No comments: