Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Running in the rain

While most people were running scared to the shelter of their homes yesterday, I was running around Pretoria getting rained on and nearly struck by lightening. It was awesome!! But I am finding this weather rather annoying, it's interfering with my running dammit. I missed Friday's run and now most of yesterday's run. I only did one 2km loop before we decided that it was looking really ominous, 30 seconds later it started hailing, so we were right.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because we need the rain, but could it just rain at more convenient times please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you live in Vancouver, you have no choice but to run in the rain,otherwise, you will never run!

So, today I ran in a light drizzle. Then half way through, it stopped and a gorgeous sun broke through! It was magical! I don't mind getting wet anymore. It's just nice to be outside.